Conversion and New Build
HM Stanley Hospital is located close to the city of St Asaph. The hospital began its life as St Asaph Union Workhouse circa 1839 before it became a hospital in 1948. It was closed in April 2012. Our design proposals focus around the retention, conservation and enhancing the setting of this Listed building and The Workhouse, Chapel and the Vagrants Block are to be retained. Having gained planning approval work has commenced on the demolition of unsymmpathetic buildings - already greatly improving the setting and appreciation of the Heritage Asset. The proposed development will allow residents to enjoy the benefits of both public and private space within an integrated landscape setting.